Nitro RC cars are the best way to experience realistic motor driving on a small scale. They are difficult and expensive to maintain but their popularity still remains undiminished. Every RC hobbyist worth his salt will own at least one of these because of their powerful performance, high speed and realistic driving feel.
- 1. Traxxas T-Maxx 3, 4WD Nitro-Powered RC Truck
- 2. Redcat Racing 4WD Shockwave Nitro RC Car
- 3. Redcat Racing Tornado S30 Nitro Buggy
- 4. Redcat Racing Earthquake 3.5cc Nitro Truck
- 5. Redcat Racing Lightning STR Nitro Car
- What are Gas Remote Control Cars?
- Type of Fuel
- How to Start your Nitro Car
- Tips and Tricks
Here are the 5 best-selling nitro remote control cars that are a must own for every RC hobbyist.
It has a heavy duty chassis brace and runs on a two speed transmission.
Reverse is not available and this model will also require a glow plug ignitor.
The transmitter can run a number of vehicles at the same time.
It can drive in two types of speed transmission.
Like all Nitro cars before, reverse is missing.