Drifting is a stature of piloting behind the wheels where the knell between stipulation and ruckus is continually deployed. The inception of drifting as a sport can be accredited to Japan, the land of the rising Sun. It has now radiated out to be a commercial sport and thereby, lionized competitions are anchored all across the planet. Some of the domains which are embraced in this exhilarating sport are Malaysia, Thailand, Singapore, Indonesia, China, United States, New Zealand and Saudi Arabia. Drifting inflicts all those adrenaline scrambles and annexes the spectators’ breath away.
In order to tranquilize the delinquent impulse for such adventure safaris, Redcat Racing’s Lightning STR Nitro Blue Car has marshalled these precise feasibilities and is a remote stupor reshuffled into elusive corporeality. It brings about your drifting clarity in a pre-possessing approach and skillfully pulverizes the benevolent spins to whirling stupefaction. In no time you will effortlessly be able to massacre the most toilsome pivots to transpire out as one of the magnum opus in the leader board. Redcat Racing is an extraordinarily distinct company for delivering fearsome gratification at an affordable price. It was first entrenched in 2005 and has their assembling headquarters in Taiwan.
- The wheelbase is of 260 mm.
- It has a ground clearance of 4.5 mm.
- The fuel tank capacity is 75 cc.
- It has a beefy chassis of 6061 and is made up of aluminum alloy. It also measures 2.5 mm in size.
- It has composite disc brakes capped with aluminum.
- It has oil filled shocks.
- It has a 2.4 GHz Radio System.
- It has a 90 days warranty.
- It has access to replacement parts.
- It has a Nitro 2.67 cc vertex motor.
- It has a light weighted heat sink.
- It has a tuned pipe.
- The maximum speed can be surged up between 45 mph.
- It has freakish first gear acceleration.
- It has an adjustable independent suspension.
- It has a 2- speed transmission.
- It has a 4 wheel drive system.
- The length is 360 mm.
- The width is 200 mm.
- The height is 112 mm.
- The weight is 3.5 lbs.
- The name of the manufacturing brand is Redcat Racing.
- It is a RC Car.
- It is an on road car.
- The fuel source is nitro gas.
- It requires 20% Nitro fuel.
- The full scale proportion is 1:10.
- The product dimension is 14.2**8*4.5 inches.
- The recommended age is 14+ onwards.
- The colour is a mix match of blue and white.
Construction and Design
Redcat Racing’s Lightning STR Nitro Blue Car proffers an outstanding design and a well constructed body. It is far flung from other conventional RC vehicles and is definitely a people pleaser in every possible way. It has an elegant outlook and is designed with robust wheels which make way for the outlandish drifting propensity. Redcat Racing’s Lightning STR Nitro Blue Car is also loftily durable and can be driven around on rugged terrain with little difficulty. The two beautifully blended hues of blue and white also renders it a state of the art look.
Pros and Performance
Redcat Racing Lightning STR Nitro Car has the following pros and accordingly remits their pavement breaking performances.
- The STR is light weighted in nature and registers for a blazing driving experience.
- The lightning STR Nitro car is equipped with 2.67 cc vertex engine. This powerful potential helps the car to make a distinct mark on the racing field without any towering hurdles.
- The 260 mm wheelbase enables the car to vanquish on any sorts of topography. It has the colossal power to be driven around on rugged turmoil without any kind of break downs.
- The shaft driven 4 Wheel drive system and the composite disc brakes aids the Redcat Racing’s Lightning STR Nitro Blue Car to demarche with élan.
- The 6061 aluminum alloy chassis measures in 2.5 mm. This gives a golden opportunity to the Redcat Racing Lightning STR Nitro Car to boast an extremely husky and durable construction.
- The engine’s VX-16 power is relocated to the four wheels through a centrifugally shifted two-speed transmission and thus, helps for a swift acceleration.
- The full factory assemblance ensures convenience at its peak. All you just need is 20% nitro fuel, four AA batteries and a glow- plug igniter.
- The 2.4 GHz radio system offers a proportional control of the nitro fueled car. This offers a precise mechanism and is a boon to the older hobbyists.
Tips for Safe Handling
Redcat Racing Lightning STR Nitro Car is undoubtedly a glorious product but some safety tips are also to be kept in mind while handling it.
- At times, Redcat Racing Lightning STR Nitro Car displays low traction and can lead to lowering of the usual speed and difficult management. This might affect the spins and tricks and can also affect the illustrious voyage.
- One also needs to be careful as the alloyed chassis of the car is much lower to the ground and bears all the brunt of the crashes.
- The independent suspension system fails to absorb high level shocks and can take a serious toll on the intramural components of the vehicle. In this case, one needs to minimize the number of jumps, sudden falls, off ramps and frequent collisions.
- At high speeds, any reconciliation in the direction leads to unwanted drifting of the car. Thus, the drivers need to be more vigilant and cautious to avoid any sort of fatal injuries.
Can it Meet Your Expectations?
It can trump all your anticipations! Yeah, you read that right. It will leave your nemesis dwindling while you slither past them with splendorous cavalcade. It is an unassailable warrior in its league and is resistant enough to not cause any unfortunate misery. Gear up to resonate with this pulsating mammoth and seize all the archetypal fanfare that is usually personated on the television curtains. Snap the buy knob for the all aforesaid correct incentives and have a carnival with your extravagant product. Thus, get ready to procure this one-in-a-million merchandise and vow by the quote, “Neighbors envy is owner’s pride.” In addition, they are now obtainable on paramount online sites and can be consigned at your doorsteps with just a nibbling tap on your smart phone. Thus, drive around the lightning and sense the thunder!
Are you baffled about shucking off a brawny amount and generating a cavity in your pocket? Well, let us shatter all the myths enveloping this topic of deliberation. If you are indifferent about the Redcat Racing Lightning STR Nitro Blue Car’s price, then we would like to clang the bell and promulgate that it comes at a negligible digit of just $ 189.99. The cost reimburses in every possible way, keeping in mind the authentic gala of this monstrous spectacle.
Don’t Miss Out the Following Gas Radio Controlled Cars:
- Traxxas T-Maxx 3.3: 1/10 Scale Nitro-Powered 4WD Monster Truck with TQi 2.4GHz Radio and TSM
- Redcat Racing Tornado S30 Buggy Nitro with 2.4GHz Radio (1/10 Scale)
- Redcat Racing Earthquake 3.5cc 2-Speed Nitro Semi Truck, Black, 1/8 Scale